Bafu - Resto Druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bafu

Bafu - Resto Druid

Post by Bafu »

Name: Antti Lankinen
Old: 18
Nick: Bafu
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Bafu - You will probly see my pvp resto gear. got some other stuff for pve to add on it.
Old guild: Bloodpack. it broket a park while i were on my vacations few month. Thats why im kind of looking good guild now. -> Joined Fear The Rabbit Temporary to wait that Ubiquity would need some druids again.. so here i am applying again.

Why you want to apply to us:

I choose ubiquity because got some friends there. I have allways heard only good things about this guild.. and since it has some nice progress in pve i would really like to take a look inside your guild ;) .

What do you think you can bring to us:

I think i will bring you a helping person who's up for anything. Hard working and allways thinking the best for guild. I will try to bring you a great healer which can heal a hit or two.

Something about me:

My name is Antti Lankinen. i live in Finland. Go school, atleast last year going on. After 1 year i gotta do my dutys in army. I like dirty jokes and like to hang out with the friends. Got some sports going on too.
Medic!
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Bafu - Resto Druid

Post by Emeli »

Hey thank you for your application, next time i catch you ingame i´ll give you a whisper
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

Good luck Bafu-kun. He is a pretty good tank at least :) i bet he can heal too ^^
Emeli
Raidleader

Post by Emeli »

welcome to the guild, forum access granted