Application - Warlock

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Koral

Application - Warlock

Post by Koral »

Koral, Bringer of Pain.
(or as that site said. Koral can't be without)
- Class: Warlock
- Spec : Affliction 43/7/11. (improved healthstone)
- Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Koral
However, these stats can change if i change the hit trinket with a spell damage one

1277 Shadow damage.(with fel armor)
12% spell hit.
8100 Health.

- Guild you re in now / guild you were in before (reasons you left): unguildet,changed to this realm to play with the rest of the IRL friends i got left in wow. Narag magrom kamaro (shattred in different guilds)
- Why you want to apply to us: i feel like your guild is the best one around and i want to give it a shot to Play with the best;)
- What do you think you can bring to us? a active raider which knowing Wiping is a part of the game and does not lose attitude if the raid gets shouted at etc etc.
- Only apply if you can raid at days / hours we're raiding
Wedsnesday i can raid till the next day, all of the stated raids i can stay up all night if needed.
Raiding experiense: i've cleared SSC TK Karazhan Gruul Magtheridon
Attunments: due to being hacked and lost the MH ring, the GM's Reset my rep and had to redo the quest agian, lacking Kael and vashj.(left the realm and went here. got socketed and enchanted up agian, and ready to kickass:) )
Mods: Ora2 and all the boss mods with nature enemy casting bar, dot timers. all that sorta stuff
Vent or Teamspeak: can use bothm got a Mic and not afraid to open my mouth. i would say the english is quite good and understandable

Professions: 375 enchanting and 375 tailoring
Can do: Sunfury (ench) girdle of ruination (tailor) and some spellstrike and battlecast but everyone got thoese these days.

IRL info:
Name: Thomas
Occupation: Last year at school, working after school (always done before 19.00 and i live right next to it:) )
Electronic Line.

Music: in Flames/metallica/guns N roses and nine inch nails

if drunk i can also maybe be listening to James brown for the hell of it.

Hope to hear from you

/Cheers

//Koral
Lanius
Class-Officer

Re: Application - Warlock

Post by Lanius »

Greetings Koral and thanks for your application.

I am sorry, but currently we are full on warlocks and thus not recruiting any new Locks.

Good luck with finding another guild :)