Bafu - Feral druid

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Bafu

Bafu - Feral druid

Post by Bafu »

Name: Antti Lankinen
Old: 18
Nick: Bafu
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral tank / dps druid
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... ood&n=Bafu - The gear you will see is my pvp / dps gear. got other gear for tanking wich is really great too.
Old guild: Bloodpack. it broket a park while i were on my vacations few month. Thats why im kind of looking good guild now.

Why you want to apply to us:

I choose ubiquity because got many friends there, and ofcourse because it has most experience from endgame instances in DefiasBrotherhood.

What do you think you can bring to us:

I think i will bring you a helping person who's up for anything. Hard working and allways thinking the best for guild. I will try to bring you a great tank which can take a hit or two, and ofcourse great dpser who will claw hi's claws off.

Something about me:

My name is Antti Lankinen. i live in Finland. Go school, atleast last year going on. After 1 year i gotta do my dutys in army. I like dirty jokes and like to hang out with the friends. Got some sports going on too, won't effect to my raiding.
Medic!
Evertrue

Re: Bafu - Feral druid

Post by Evertrue »

In case I am allowed to raise a hand here: Experienced him as a very kind and quick-minded lad! He was leading a 5vs5 arena-team I was in temporarily, giving us - or at least me - some kinda tips and hints.

So I suppose he might be a nice addition - even though I did not check gear-wise - in case of bringing some good mood and open-mindedness into ubi.

Just my 2 cents!
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Bafu - Feral druid

Post by Môurn »

thank your for your application, bafu.

unfortunately we are not recruiting any feral druids at the moment. good luck finding another guild. :)
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money