Ubick 70 mage

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Ubick

Ubick 70 mage

Post by Ubick »

Greetings!

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Spec: frost(0,5,56)

Stats in PvP gear:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... od&n=Ubick

Stats in PvE gear:
972 spelldamage(frost)
22% spellcrit
102 spellhitrating
(Gear is something like full shadoweave set,spellstrike hood and legs, girdle of ruination. Not the best one, but at least its a start. Stats should rise abit up as at wednesday i get a new mainhand from merciless, and i can fill it up with offhand, Currently using gladiator staff, but its trivial.)

Guild: Im currently unguilded. I were around 2 weeks in Violent Noise before, but i had RL troubles back then, so i couldnt meet the required raidingdays.

Reason applying Ubiquity:
Probably the biggest reason is that when you accomplish something in game, and there is nothing to archieve, it gets abit boring. This happend to me in arenas, so i got bored for the game. Now im looking some new aspects of game, and raiding naturally could balance the pvp part of the game.
I also migrated on the server around 2 months ago, and got to know some cool guys from ubiquity, so getting to share new experiances with them is always a nice add.
Probably 3rd reason is that i gave a minute for myself couple weeks ago, and thought things. New expansion is on the way being released, and when it does, what do i have to bring in that fun again? back at 60's TBC was alot of new intresting things, basicly leave all old behind, start from clean table and bring experiance from oldtimes, Naxxramas and such. What do i have now? "well i did play some 5v5 arena,Pvp, got some gear from there, thats about it." I dont want that. Before something new comes, id rather to finish the old. Same in this, id want to accomplish some endgame fun with others again, see what encounters they actually added in this game. Take all out from it and enjoy the game!

What can i bring for Ubiquity:
Couple normal points popping in my mind, like an active member, good friend and experianced player. Tho i think all of these aforementoned things are like normal requirements. Its still a game of 25's cooperation, but at least im a good part of that team.
As mentioned above, im currently frost pvp specced. Pve gear i got atm does support frost spec, Pvp one for fire,but im always up on respeccing for guild needs in pve, wether its frost or fire.
The game experiance for me goes as far as SSC, couple bosses down there, and in Tk just voidreaver.
Cant thing anything else for now, but im sure i can bring my own effort in it.

Raidtimes:
Monday and wednesday do work for me. About sunday, i play icehockey in 1st division, and we got a game at weekend at least for couple of months for now. The game is eather at saturday or sunday, and they varie, so i cant promise that i can raid every sunday, but i do have free sundays for raids, and sometimes i cant participate, so pretty much 50-50 there. I got them scheduled tho, so i can sing in time when im free.

Some things about me: Well, im 19 year old guy from Finland. My RL name is Niko. I do play hockey as an hobbie, keep myself sane and such. ^^ Im studying to become a pilot at this moment, hopefully i can make it as a decent profession in future. It does kinda help, to go flying abit, set your mind off from weekly stress. The musicpart, i listen rock mostly.

There might be some typos, hopefully you can make some sense out of it xD , tho for now on, over and out.
Emeli
Raidleader

Re: Ubick 70 mage

Post by Emeli »

Sorry to say, but atm we are not recruiting any mages, might change in a few days, but atm not.

regards, emeli
Zeitza

Post by Zeitza »

no :(( Ubick <3 verry good mage i must say :) if there is a spot dont waste it :)
swiftpaw

Post by swiftpaw »

agree with zei <3

+his name matches the guild :P