Application:Fouskotos 70 Hunter

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Fouskotos

Application:Fouskotos 70 Hunter

Post by Fouskotos »

Greetings

Character Info:

Name: Fouskotos
Class: Hunter
Race: Tauren
Level: 70
Professions: Mining 375 / Engineering 375
Specc: 00/43/18 Markmanship

My gear is epics and the some blue.Here is the armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... =Fouskotos

Guild History:

At the launch of TBC i was in Dark Prophecy a greek speaking guild.But because we didn't go raids i left and joined Societas Daemonica.All was fine there until the leader and some officers decided to change server and as a result the guild fell apart.Then i joined Dragonblood Conlave but that guild disbanded and the officers changed server so i'm currently guildless.

Raiding Experience:

Pre TBC my raiding experience isn't that great cause i've only raid Zul' Gurub and AQ20. In TBC i have raided Karazhan and i've killed Gruul, Void Reaver and the Lurker.I've also try Hydross several times. Finally i got all Heroic keys.

Real Life Info:

My name is Nektarios and i'm a 22-year old male from Greece. I study Computer Technology and i like video games a lot.I've been playing WoW almost 2 years now and i'm online 5-6 days a week usually after 19:00.

Additional Info:

I chose to apply in DBC cause i need a active raiding guild with no slackers in it so i can experience the End-Game dungeons.I can be online from 19:00 until raid is over 5-6 days per week.I'm also willing to respecc if i can help the raid more that way.

RP Story:

Fouskotos was born in the green plains of Mulgore.Since his childhood he has a special bond with animals of all kind.His friends were picking on him cause he used to go alone in the forest to play with small animals.One day while walking in the forest he heard something crying in pain.He decided to go check and followed the sound. There under a big branch was a baby
tiger screaming in pain. Fouskotos freed the small animal and turn to leave. After a mile of walking he noticed something following him. Turns out it was it was the little tiger he had helped. Seeing that, he decided to raise the tiger as his pet.Since that day they are always together helping each other in difficult situations.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Application:Fouskotos 70 Hunter

Post by Môurn »

raf our hunter co is on a business trip trying to acquire a larger bow than his puny one, so i´ll answer here.

thank you for your application, but we are not recruiting hunters at this time. goodluck finding another home. :)

best regards.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money
Hautala
Officer for public affairs

Post by Hautala »

I chose to apply in DBC cause i need a active raiding guild with no slackers in it so i can experience the End-Game dungeons.I can be online from 19:00 until raid is over 5-6 days per week.I'm also willing to respecc if i can help the raid more that way.

Wrong forum ?
Gryll

Post by Gryll »

Chose is past tense in this case I imagine.
As in he was seeking something he didn't get, which he hope he will now?