Zia 70 Rogue

Please read the manual how to apply first.

Moderator: Class officer

Zia

Zia 70 Rogue

Post by Zia »

First : Sorry Decimator but now they will havo to choose between 2 - IF they need a new rogue.

So, this is Zia Feradim applying to Ubiquity.
My class? Rogue! *vanishes*
Gear? http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... hood&n=Zia <- but this is my PvP gear...
Same as Decimator, I am a old DBC member, been on this realm since it was launched, and been in DBC couple of weeks after the launch. I like to see as much endgame as possible, and this worked fine untill now... Therefor I will seek my fortune elsewhere.
What can I bring to you? To be honest I cant really raid on tuesday (tennis), nor on thursday (also tennis *giggle*) Your raiding schedule is perfect, it also leaves time on friday/saturday to hang with friends etc. 3 days a weeks is no problem. I'll bring to you a full potted, best specced (still think combat is best ^^) and awake rogue. Dont mind me bringing some fun into the raids to :P
Well standard Raid experience... Nothing special. The amount of days played is special though, and the amount of days in a raid should be a large chunk of it :)
I know 2 people from Ubi - Gryll the crazy juju Troll, and Swift-emo-paw *giggle*

IRL stuff *yawn*
My name is Pieter-Bas, I'm 20yo and currently live in the Netherlands. What can I say... Music? Foo Fighters! 28 october in Oberhausen! All I can say is... eh... right. Maybe a picture of a Netherdrake will do good? I know you want it!

That's it then. Zia signing out.
Môurn
Guild Leader

Re: Zia 70 Rogue

Post by Môurn »

hey zia,

same as for decimator. thank you for your application, but we´re not recruiting rogues at this time. goodluck finding another guild. :)

best regards.
funny how there is always so much month left at the end of the money